Your Ad Here

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Massive T.V Off Button/Remote, Possible?

I was pondering today in my weirdest of thoughts and came up with an idea to turn off all the T.V.'s in San Diego (where i live). Would it be possible? My thought would be YES!, but technology is changing from the time that I would have to manually enter the code for a remote to recognize the T.V. If I could somehow have a computer cycle through all the codes for remotes and T.V.'s and send out signals miles away, maybe somewhere near you, I could achieve such controlling powers. Of course the antenna on top of my house would have to be hundreds of feet tall. But from this YouTube video of a guy controlling time squares massive advertising T.V.'s I am thinking that my idea is not out of reach:

 

I'm assuming in addition to possibly controlling all the T.V's in San Diego, it would be illegal, but is it possible to track down radio signals, like IP addresses. Please give me your idea, and whether or not it is even worth trying around in my neighborhood, if possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment